Thursday, February 15, 2018

Video Tutorial - Application of Transfer Foil and New Release: Taurus


Hello Oddballs


It´s me again, TinaToday I want to show you in a video tutorial how you can use transfer foil to create backgrounds, for example. I have used foil in pink and green.






Here now the tutorial


I have now created a card from my black background and used the brand new release image. Taurus #429

Please use my code to get 10% off your next purchase.

DTTINA10

 
Background: Transfer Foil 
colored with: Polychromos



 I hope you liked my video and I'm glad when 
you visit me also on 


Ähnliches Foto

See you soon...


Tina

If you enjoy my posts here at Oddball Stamps please join me over on 
http://paperplotterlottas-craftchaos.blogspot.de
 to see more of my creative work.





No comments:

Post a Comment